Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Time

Tomorrow is my last day of classes/exams/presentations whatever you want to call it. I am so excited because that means that I have only one semester left. It also means that it is Christmas time. There are lots of Christmas specials on TV, hot chocolate and late nights playing Yahtzee with my mom. It also means that my mom and I can watch reruns of our favorite shows on DVD including Fat Actress, Buffy and Friends.
I can't wait for tomorrow to be over.

3 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Christmas specials and hot chocolate. Sounds good t'me babe. Have a great one. x

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

4D-Thanks. I am so excited


P.S. I put the Snoopy picture up for Dilling.

Michael Colvin said...

Yay for time off school and work. YAY! Have fun.