Thursday, December 13, 2007

My last day with Prancer

Today is my last day of my third semester which means I only have one semester left and then I am thankfully done with advertising. I was hoping the day would pass without a run in with Prancer. We all know how much I love him.
I am sitting in the computer lab, stressing, freaking out and dreading the presentation that I am required to do this afternoon. I have prepared a powerpoint presentation, I am rereading it and memorizing it, hoping for as little embarassment as possible this afternoon.
So here I am minding my own business, when Prancer squacks at the girls next to me. Can I use your login? I am out of paper? (basically he has used all his print credit for the semester and can't print anything off and therefore has no assignment to hand in this afternoon.)What a shame. If it were me I would have said "No." but the other girls being polite and just wanting to get on with their own project unwilling oblige because he is already over here in their faces.
At this point he turns to me and says "K you have been miserable all semester, is something wrong? Do you have a problem?"
I was tempted to say something rude but rather than engage in a battle of wits with this jackass I replied "No, I'm fine. Thanks for asking."
I'm not thankful he asked, I want to punch him in his Archie comics look alike face but I am refraining. Although it would probably get me out of this presentation this afternoon. I mean he is such a bird that he would call the cops.
So, I am still here, punch free. I hope this afternoon goes by quickly because I am totally ready for Christmas Holidays.

4 comments:

Gabriel said...

Hi, KC!!! So nice to have you visiting my blog. I will add yours to my blogroll right away. Now I have TWO people reading the English part of it! :-)

Don't worry, we will get to finally meet you soon. Not this weekend, though, because it's going to be incredibly busy (but I can't write about it, because there are some surprises and my kids read my blog...)

But we will definitely see each other soon.

Cheers,
Gabriel

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

I don't know if I remember how to add people to my blogroll.
Can't wait to meet you!

Heidi the Hick said...

KC, this was sooo funny. And I feel kind of bad about that because I feel like I'm laughing at your pain...

I mean, I guy code named PRANCER?! It never gets old.

dilling said...

your reply was priceless...