Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm at the college today, stressed out all to hell about my capstone project. (A huge pain in the ass project that encompasses everything I have learned in the last two years.) I'm almost done, all I have to do is print off my creative components in colour, bind the project all five copies and then complete my PowerPoint presentation. Not that much, really.
However, a girl who has a worse attendance record then mine, comes to the lab prints off a document that won't fit on a 8.5 X 11 sheet of paper, then leaves. (Rumour is that she failed the program...do I care? Not really, I just want the damn printer to work. I know I'm being a bitch but I have to take care of my own work.)Well the document she was trying to print off jams the printer. Normally we would go get the program coordinator and ask him to fix it. But because it is the last week of school, he is watching capstone presentations. So for the last three hours I have been triple checking all my work.
Finally another student has gone to interrupt presentations so that the rest of us can finish our work hopefully, but I'm really unimpressed.

2 comments:

Michael Colvin said...

I think you should hog the copier till your done. Act haughty and tell people, "this is the executive copier, it's not for you"

Heidi the Hick said...

Aren't you glad you put the work in? otherwise you'd be the thoughtless chick who jammed the printer!

Oh man, the end is in sight...