Monday, April 13, 2009

I have never in my whole life been excited about writing a final exam. After tomorrow's test I will get a new teacher and it will be a huge relief. I expect the stress from the last 100 days with my current teacher will just melt away. My current teacher has not been the kindest or most respectful, so it will be a nice change to have an even tempered, level headed and organized teacher. It will be great to be graded by a teacher who doesn't have favorites and doesn't make things up as she goes. She actually said to the class "Don't worry about what I said yesterday, listen to what I am saying today." I have never met anyone who creates policies and procedures as she teaches and just makes things up of the top of her head. I look forward to one day having a job where I am in a position to pull things out of my ass and just say "This is the rule and you have to obey it." The school is a scent free facility and one day she made us each enter the room one by one and ask "What scent do you feel in here?" Apparently she felt a scent and wanted to know who was wearing the perfume. I have never felt a scent, but hey to each their own right? She has inspected us one by one to ensure we were all in uniform, yep I had to take my shoes off to show her that I was in fact wearing white socks as per the policy. She demands respect but refuses to treat others with respect. We are all adults and should be treated that way. I just can't wait to go to school not feeling so stressed and tense. It will be nice to feel relaxed and calm. So yes I am extremely happy to write an exam. Off to study now.

2 comments:

Biddie said...

I think that she is power mad, as in she has lost her mind because she feels all powerful being the teacher and all.
Just think, you are about half way done now and soon enough you won't have to deal with any of them.
I gotta say, that would be the day that I would lift my pants to show anyone my socks.
I might lower my pants to show her my big white ass, though.
Just saying.

CindyDianne said...

Well? How did it go?