Friday, June 29, 2007


Dates and places for the Spice Girls Farewell Tour have been released. Unfortunately the girls are NOT COMING to CANADA. *cough* bitches *cough* Come to Canada...*bitches*

I am so disappointed. I have been waiting for a Spice Girls reunion for years and now that there is a reunion they won't even come to Canada. Don't they know that some of their biggest fans are here? In fact, there are four in this household. I am so upset. I have been waiting since I was 8 years old to see these girls in concert.
I just want to know how I can Spice Up My Life if they don't come to Canada.

9 comments:

Biddie said...

Indeed, how CAN we spice up our lives?
I am SO pissed!
Crap!

The Fashion Diva said...

I know exactly how you feel. Iowa gets passed by a lot of times too. Obviously there's no exception this time. HUMPH! To bad hubby isn't taking holiday a week earlier in December, I could have maybe talked him into Vegas. I wasn't a real SG fan (hubby was) but I do like some of their stuff and hearing it brings back memories of living in London. *SIGH*

Heidi the Hick said...

Last night Jethro says to me, "Spice Girls reunion. Eleven dates. We Are Going!!"

Me: Really? For real?

Him: No!!!

Darn!
Cuz I'd go. Seriously I would.

Biddie said...

Heidi, if Kelly can get us tix, then we're in , but the Spice Girls aren't on the Virgin label anymore...I was SO excited. I was, like dancing. Seriously.
Jethro is mean. :(

Heidi the Hick said...

I know. How dare he tease me like that.

Michael Colvin said...

Jethro is FUNNY!

Do you reckon they will all live in that Union Jack tour bus like in the movie?

FOUR DINNERS said...

me n Caz took Jax to see em when she was about 10 I think.

Wasn't looking forward to it at all.

They were bloody good.

captain corky said...

Set your spirit free, it't the only way to be.

Biddie said...

STILL trying to Spice UP MY Life. Might be easier if I had some Spice Girls on my ipod.
Just saying.