Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Magical Land of Niagara Falls: Day Two

We slept in on Tuesday morning and when we decided to drag our butts out of bed, we went back to Clifton Hill. When we arrived at Clifton Hill we used our two for one tickets and went into the Ripley's Believe it Or Not muesem. It was pretty entertaining. There is some weird stuff in there. I would show you pictures but the boyfriend has yet to upload them from the digital camera. At the very end of the tour, there was a fun house that we played in for about half an hour. Especially the moving tunnel, with the glowing lights.

After the muesem we decided to play mini golf. Glow in the dark style. Needless to say, I should not be allowed to play mini golf. I was way over par by almost 40 points...is that even what you call it? I don't know. The golf course really pissed us off. With the obstacles 'n' shit.

Last but not least we went to a souvenir shop and has this done....
The woman taking the picture asked if I would like to hold anything such as an umbrella or a bouquet of flowers and I said in semi southern drawl "I wanna gun."
And a gun was what I got.
After the photos we went back to the hotel for a swim in the pool before going out to dinner.
to be continued. . .

6 comments:

Michael Colvin said...

I so want to visit Niagara Falls. It sounds like you had fun even with the obstacles n shit. Haaaa! Haaaa!

I can't see the pic cos of stupid Blogger. I'll check back again later.

captain corky said...

The gun definitely makes the pic. Good choice!

Heidi the Hick said...

obstacles n shit. Dang mini golf!!

I do love that picture.

I also like your music player better than that old one (which never worked right for my computer!)

CindyDianne said...

I truly laughed out loud over the mini-golfs obstables n shit

Michael Colvin said...

I LOVE the picture! And I had to come back and say that your description of mini golf had me sniggering all night. :)

FOUR DINNERS said...

great pic babe. I once shat on a mini golf course but I was only about 4 so it couldn't have been me....