Monday, June 25, 2007

Smelly Passenger

Today Spencer and I were on the bus going back to my house to wrap some birthday presents for my mom. We were enjoying public transportation when the stink arrived. A few passengers got on the bus and one of them smelled very bad. The smell was absolutely undescribeable. Actually, it was rotting onion, Burger King grease, McDonald's grease and east india spices. There may have been some rotting garbage in there as well.
The smell was so bad.
I dug through my purse looking for some minty gum that I could chew that would mask the horrid smell. Nothing.
That's when it hit me. I had a brilliant idea whether or not Spencer agreed, I was prepared to do this anyways.
I had my Lipsyl Aloha Breeze chapstick in my bag. I knew that the fruity fragrance would mask the disgustingness I was suffering through.
I quickly dabbed some on the end of my nose and asked Spencer if he would like some. He replied "Oh God, yes." I dabbed some on the end of his nose.
Halfway home the smell got off the bus and once again we enjoyed public transportation.

5 comments:

Biddie said...

Good idea. That's how we did it in the morgue.
Oh, wait..this was YOUR chapstick, right?

captain corky said...

"it was rotting onion, Burger King grease, McDonald's grease and east india spices."

That is freakin nasty!!! Where I come from we call people like that a scheve.

CindyDianne said...

Desperate times call for desperate measures and all that

Michael Colvin said...

Ugh! Maybe they were zombies! Zombies smell bad...

Rick Rockhill said...

oh that is sooo gross. I had a similar experience, but on an airplane.I was so trapped for like 4 hours. I was gagging the whole flight.