Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Tool Concert.
It was an experience.
Actually, it was the Pot Smoker's Convention which had rolled into Hamilton.
Spencer and I were some of the few people who weren't smoking pot at the concert. Almost everyone in our row were smoking pot.
I think it is safe to say that the people successfully hot boxed the colliseum.
The girl next to Spencer was doing this crazy robot dancing thing that was scaring the crap outta me. She was scaring the crap out of Spencer as well and eventually he was able to put some distance between him and crazy robot drug induced dancing girl.
I was so amazed by the fans though because the band wasn't even on stage yet and people were excited, screaming, cheering.
I'm still not a big Tool fan though. The concert didn't transform me into a hardcore fan or anything like that but it was interesting to say the least.
On the upside of all the pot smoking and people rocking out to music that is not my favorite, I got an awesome t-shirt out of the deal. It's probably my fav concert shirt.

3 comments:

Michael Colvin said...

Crazy robot dancing...LoL!

FOUR DINNERS said...

Lots of deep breathing going on then? What the hell? It's for free!

captain corky said...

Love Pot, hate Tool.