Friday, July 27, 2007

Rockin' blogger award

My mom gave me the rockin' blogger award because apparently I rock.
It's been a long time since I have had anything to write about or since blogger has decided to let me into my account to write anything new.
All you have really missed, is work sucking the life outta me. Seriously it has swallowed my soul like the demonic woman in the cellar from Evil Dead.
I went to the Family Values Tour where I sat through hours of screaming music, and waited until 9pm for Korn to come onstage then they didn't even play the one damn song that I like. I was not happy with this at all.
On August 10th is the Marilyn Manson concert. It's undecided wether or not I am going but if I am going I may be liquoured up. Who know's it all depends on how much money I have and wether or not I'm going to be cheap.
On August 28th is the Poison concert, which I am ridiculously excited about. I'm going to go all 80's and my mom is coming with me...she's going to tease her hair. I'm going to make a poster that says "I love you C.C. Deville."
Back to school is slowly creeping up on me and I'm getting scared. I don't want to go back.
But at least it's only one year left.
I want to look into some other things because I am not happy with advertising at all.
Anyways, that's all new with me.
Thanks for reading

5 comments:

Biddie said...

YOu forgot to mention that Jethro and Heidi are also going to see Poison with us. Ummm HELLO?
How could you forget that? I am SOOOO excited. You also forgot to mention that TMOC will be here and that will be with Jethro and Heidi, and not with TMOC, which is pissing off your sisters..
HAHA.
You also forgot to name the bloggers that YOU think rock. Seriously, KC, has Back to school got you THAT depressed?
Look at it this way. In a few shorts years (maybe sooner) you'll be working full time. There will no such thing as back to school because you will NOT have the summers off.
Enjoy it while you can.
Just sayin.
Also just saying that I think that you are wasting your time seeing a singer that you HATE.
Just saying.

captain corky said...

I bet you guys are going to have a blast at the Poison concert. I wouldn't mind seeing them at all.

Heidi the Hick said...

Oh yes and also, isn't there a really good book that you should be reading? I keep forgetting to bug you about that!!!

You do rock. You got it from me. haha!!

FOUR DINNERS said...

You cannot possibly go to a Marilyn Manson concert sober. It is not allowed.

dilling said...

Hedley is playing at the fair here this month.