Thursday, August 09, 2007

The Marilyn Manson Concert


Tomorrow nite, I will be at the Manson/Slayer concert. I am enthused to see the freak turnout but not so enthused to sit through hours of music I don't enjoy. However I have been promised that alcoholic beverages will be purchased for me because I am enduring at least three hours of metal.

I am however excited because I have this bitchin' outfit to wear, I get to see my sister and my boyfriend thrash around and headbang and hey this will be one hell of a freak show!

To Masonize myself and get totally pumped for this concert I have been reading Marilyn Manson's book which I must say is a really excellent book so far. The novel is quite twisted, sick, disturbing and really intriguing. It covers a lot of sexuality so far. I mean a lot, the first chapter has sexuality and I am only half way through the book.
It's a good read but before you make any purchases, read a few pages from each chapter to see if you can bring yourself to read the novel from beginning to end. Seriously they were a few pages where I struggled to read and sometimes it made me feel sick to my stomach.
Anyways, I will try to take some pictures for you and I will let you know how the show went.

3 comments:

captain corky said...

Does Biddie know that you're reading this shit?

Put down that fucking filth and try the bible!

That's what Captain Corky reads. :)

Heidi the Hick said...

I gotta say, the guy has put a lot of effort into constructing his image. Creeeeeepy!

Also corky cracks me up.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Rape, sadism, masochism, mass murder.... yeah, the bible's a good read...

hope the show went well