Thursday, August 30, 2007

In a few short days I will be back at the place most dreaded for eight months of the year.
Am I ready???
Hells no.
Do I have money saved for text books...
um does $60 count when I need $260?
I don't have my bus pass yet and I just started a brand new job and I'm not too sure if there is a hold back on my cheque. I really hope not because I haven't picked up my osap yet and that takes two weeks to process before the money is deposited into my bank account.
So at this point you are probably wondering why I haven't done a damn thing about it. Well, let me explain that I absolutely hate BTS (back to school) because I always feel that I haven't had enough "fun" yet.
Also, what freaked me out the most was on Tuesday(exactly one week until I return to school)I went to Wal Mart where a troll (I mean an employee) jumped in front me and asked me about school supplies. He was inches away from my face and asking me if I needed supplies for BTS. My jaw dropped as I muttered the words "No thanks" and hurried out of the store.
See definately not ready to return and thankfully I have the long weekend ahead of me where I can forget about that place until Tuesday.

4 comments:

Biddie said...

Don't worry..I'll remind you :)
You're welcome.
BTW, Posh is on facebook now...Maybe you can contact her that way..Dunno. Just saying.

Heidi the Hick said...

OMG POSH!!!!!!

We should like totally go to her concert next year.

KC. You're gonna be fine. Take a deep breath and get it over with. Remember how much better this is than high school.

captain corky said...

I plan to jump out of bush and ask you if you have paste for BTS. Don't runaway to fast though, I promise I don't bite.

I need to go, and buy me some Elmer's glue and paste this weekend. Just because. ;)

FOUR DINNERS said...

I couldn't go back to school. I forgot where it was.....

Posh? Facebook? Not that Posh surely!!!