Thursday, November 29, 2007

7 Things You May Not Know About Me

CindyDianne tagged me quite a while ago and I am just getting to it now. She tagged me to list 7 things about myself that people may not know.
So here it goes:

1. My biggest pet peeve is when towels aren't hung up properly.

2. My favorite alcoholic beverage is the Lime Margarita. Frozen of course.

3. I collect everything Disney Princess. Including bed sheets most recently.

4. I love to play Guitar Hero. I am a legend of rock!!! Okay, not really but I try. (And it never hurts to be a legend in your own mind.)

5. I went to camp for three days when I was 14 but I got really homesick and cried to come home.

6. I am so into my appearance that I constantly change my outfit, not just once, not just twice, way more than three times a day. I straighten my hair until I think it's perfect, I have a makeup routine for every day, for work and special occasions and of course you always have to accesorize. It's no wonder people constantly ask me "how's the music video shoot going?"

7. I love to watch horror movies, but then I scare myself so bad from watching them that I can't sleep and when I do sleep I'm having nightmares.

6 comments:

Biddie said...

I am all over #1. Seriously.
I haven't bugged you about the video shoot in ages. Thanks for the reminder :)

CindyDianne said...

Yay and thanks for playing. Guitar Hero? Is it that good? I am wanting DDR pretty badly...

dilling said...

Wait...you're supposed to hang up towels?

Biddie said...

LOL at Dilling. That's what everyone in our house that isn't ME or KC always say.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Towels are meant to be hung up???

....oops

Heidi the Hick said...

I still say you should be on TV...just sayin...