Monday, November 26, 2007

Its 11pm and I have to be up in about seven hours but as usual,I lay awake thinking. Thinking about everything and nothing at all. I have to be in class for 8am and then rush home around 4pm and leave for work so that I can be there for five and close the store at 9:30. I know that I am going to be exhausted and stressed and that is one of the things that I can't stop thinking about. And in the morning, I will be so exhausted that I cannot wake myself up despite having to hand in an essay, write a quiz and then give a five minute presentation on my essay. (As you can tell I am overly ecstatic.)
I hate this feeling I'm overwhelmed but I could care less about what is going on and how things feel like they are falling apart right in front of me.
I constantly have all these thoughts floating around in my head with no where to go, so I guess they go here. Typed on a computer screen in no particular order and as I write this I suddenly feel my desire to write and my motivation to put some brilliant thoughts in to sentences and paragraphs float away.

3 comments:

CindyDianne said...

Oh, I hear you on this one. I really do. It sounds like you have a lot going on, but that you are doing it all. Of course, what is a little sacrificed sleep? Ok, I am teasing there because well, I am a total grouch without sleep and I never get enough, but that is another subject and this in a run-on sentence and I am sure you are going to just LOVE this:

You have been tagged.

dilling said...

just a little longer and then a bit of a winter break...hold on...almost there.

Michael Colvin said...

Sometimes just ranting it all out on a blog does help. Well it does for me... I hope you are feeling better. :)