Thursday, January 10, 2008

Oh crappity crap, crap. I'm sitting in my Web Techniques class and have no idea what my teacher is talking about. There's all these terms and what not that are making absolutely no sense to me. Sure, it's not the first time I've been in class and had no idea what was going out but it's the first time I have panicked about it. I missed way too many classes last semester and it shows so now I have to get my act together and pretend to know what I am doing. This web site that I am supposed to design is supposed to be all about me and become a helpful tool in finding a job in April if and when I graduate. Well, if it looks like the website I designed last semester than I am doomed.
Any ideas on how to create a professional and appealing website please forward ideas here because I have no idea what I am going to do.

3 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

AOHell have a programme called 'Easy Designer' and I must admit it's pretty good. Used it to design my vets soccer teams site (www.oldpretenders.co.uk)

I think it's specific to AOHell though so you can't shift it away.

Dunno if that helps much?

There's also loads of website builder thingys on't net.

Michael Colvin said...

No idea here, I'm a fixer not a designer sort of guy. Sorry!

Heidi the Hick said...

Ask the teacher!!!!! That's what teachers are there for! I'm sure they'd rather help you now than fail you later.

I can't help you with the website though...unless you guys are using Mac. If you are, let me know. I'll get Bucky to send you some tips!