Friday, September 05, 2008

A random update with completely random photos that have absolutely nothing to do with what I am talking about

Just for your enjoyment...
I currently have a part time job, I started two weeks ago and it is definately not where I want to be. I keep reminding myself how much I dislike so that my drive to find a job in my field will not disipate. The only good thing is that I am making my own money again. And we all know how much I LOVE money. All the clothes and shoes I have dreamed of can be purchased. Thank God.
I will be getting the Adobe Creative Suite very soon and I could not be more excited because it means that I can get some freelance work. I can also finish up some projects from school to add to my portfolio. Can't wait for it to come. :)
I am counting down the days to a very special event, the NKOTB reunioun tour. We have tix to the first date of the tour...13 days. I have a good feeling Shawn and Spencer will be very drunk. Actually they told me so it's more than a feeling. That also means that we will be doing some shopping in Toronto at the Eaton's Centre.










6 comments:

captain corky said...

Did you guys eat the fish that Spencer caught?

captain corky said...

PS Smallville looks like it's going to be really good this year. The first episode starts out with the Justice League. I'm really stoked! ;)

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

No we did not eat that fish. We can't eat the fish we catch anyways because they are protected or something. I don't know because I really dislike fishing and don't eat fish either. Something about fishing licenses and such.
I can't even remember how Smallville ended, I just keep drawing blanks.

Biddie said...

I saw james marsters on Without A Trace last night. I was gonna call you, but the I thought..naw, I didn't want to bother you.
I love that photo of BumBum with the dirty face. And Ruby in the jungle? Too funny.

The Preacherman said...

Love the hound!!!!

Protected fish? What did he catch a dolphin???

captain corky said...

I think Luthor was just about to kill Clark in the Fortress of Solitude, but isn't that how every season ends? LOL!