Monday, June 15, 2009

I will never carpool again, as long as I live. I hate it. It makes going to U of T the most horrific experience ever. I can not even begin to explain how horrible so I am just going to say that I will never carpool again, I would rather walk.
The experience of going to University is fun, however, I do not want to go to University in the city of Toronto. Toronto is way too busy and everyone is in hurry. Some students are great to work with, others are not. I have only encountered two students who were not pleasant to say the least, the others were great. Every day that I am not at the University, I am at work, so I don't really have a break until the end of the month and I beginning to become extremely exhausted which may be expressed in some of these sentences if they do not make sense or have typos. Hopefully this will all be over soon and I can go back to my regular schedule of half school days and I don't have to pay money to listen to techno in the car for two hours.

2 comments:

Biddie said...

You only have 5 days left, and then you can get back to life as you know it.
Wear your ipod in the car and read a book. Ignore them..I can give you some of my ear plugs if that will help.
This phase is almost over, thank goodness :)

The Preacherman said...

What you do babe is take a cd, put in in the player of whoever's car you're in and advise all other occupants that you are on probation for cutting off the hands of an ex.

They'll say "Why did you do that?" and you say -

"A- He tried to change my cd in his car and B- He tried to drive in a way I didn't like"

I guarentee this will be successful and you will enjoy all future journeys at your speed and with your music.

(You could also 'accidentally' let a couple of fellow travellers spot the Bowie Knife in your handbag)