Friday, June 05, 2009

Rumor has it that Daddy Dearest and his special brand of crazy have rolled back in to town. I am not happy about this and that is putting it kindly. I have this knot in my stomach since I found out that he won't stay a rumor for very long. I have this feeling that he will be coming around soon and that is something I can not deal with. I try to ignore my instinct, however, even in my dreams I can not be rid of him. I don't sleep and when I do he is there in his nightmarish present finding ways to disturb me more than he already has. Anti-anxiety pills will be short in supply soon and that in itself is a whole seperate issue.

Enough about Daddy Dearest though.

I started my ten day experience at the University and it went much better than I had anticipated. I was able to work with two very friendly female dentists, who thankfully did not criticize my work because I have definately not had enough experience. One even said, that it was a pleasure to meet me and she would love to have me back next week. She said I did a great job for my first time and was pleased with my help. Granted I didn't do that much to help but it felt great to be appreciated. I am 100% exhausted, but I'm happy about it and I can't wait to go back on Monday.

2 comments:

dilling said...

good for you!
you don't have to talk to him, ya know? you are an adult and you get to choose who you talk to...

Biddie said...

Gah, Rudi is an asshat and you are a big girl now. He can never hit you or run away with you again.
Besides, I will always be your Mom and I will always protect you from the boogie man - real or imagined :)