Tuesday, November 26, 2013

10 Things You (probably) Don't Know About Me

I have decided to share some secrets with you. I have a list of 10 things you probably didn't know about me. Or maybe you do but either way, here they are in no particular order of importance. 1. I'm not afraid of spiders, I actually name them before killing them for my mom but I hate when people try to put stickers on me.Is that a fear? Stickers? I don't know but I also hate when my hands are dirty or there is something sticky on them, hence the hatred for stickers. 2. I love the TV show Glee, however I am still so upset over the death of Cory Monteith that I have a hard time watching it. Never knew him personally but just loved him as an actor and I definitely had a crush on Finn Hudson. 3. My mom had a blanket custom made for me. It features a really creepy zombie from The Walking Dead. I'm afraid of it. If I use it on my bed, it goes over the top sheet but under the comforter so I don't have to see the scary face in the middle of the night. 4. I didn't learn how to ride a bike until I was 8 or 9. My sister who is three years younger than me had that figured out long before I did. 5. I have a medical condition called ITP. I won't bore you with all the details and what ITP stands for but I don't have enough platlets in my blood. That means if I bleed from an injury, it may take me longer than the average person to stop bleeding. Also, it makes me bruise really easily. 6. I received a Wii mini for Christmas last year and have only been able to play it a couple times due to my shoulder injury. I can't wait to have made enough progress in my healing so I can actually play it. I have a stack of unopened games. 7. I failed grade 10 math. My final grade was 29%. When the teacher called to tell my mom, he said he would pray for me. I still laugh at that. 8. I can cook. I can make a few things amazingly well but I can't stand cooking. I get bored easily and things get burned. 9. I once drank approximately 40-45 jello shots at a party. I didn't even feel drunk, nor did I throw up. I know there was booze in there because I made them. My mom still holds the record for drinking the most jello shots in our family. 10. I don't have a favorite color. I love them all, it just depends on my day. Well the color puce, I hate that because what is puce? Who came up with that? What a horrible name, puce. As a bonus, I will throw in one last bit of nerd info. I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I started watching it in March 1999 when it premiered as a mid season replacement for the WB network. I have watched it so many times, I can recall character lines, episode names and what season they are from. I have met quite a few cast members but I would absolutely love to meet Alexis Denisof, even before Sarah Michelle Gellar. Shocking, I know. Well those are some of my secrets or silly facts that you may not have known about me. Since I can't sleep, maybe I will watch some Buffy. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buffy=1997
I miss Finn too.
Spiders - Terrified
Kitchen, I hate that place :-)
Mom