Thursday, September 20, 2007

I HATE

College was not supposed to be like this.
There wasn't supposed to be all this high school drama crap.
People were supposed to be kind and friendly.
They weren't supposed to be shallow and self centred.
I hate college.
I hate advertising.
I hate riding the bus.
I hate people,that I don't know or people that I do know and don't like.
I hate Web Techniques, Adobe Illustrator, Quark Xpress etc.
I hate computer labs.
I'm enjoying this ranting.
It's making me feel better.
Thanks.

6 comments:

Biddie said...

See? Ranting helps :)

katy said...

bet you are glad that's off your chest, now tell us what you love

FOUR DINNERS said...

Yeah!!! Get angry!!!

Get pissed!!!! Destroy!!!!

We'll make a punk of you yet!

Biddie said...

LOL at 4D.
So, what DO you love?

Michael Colvin said...

You're welcome. And I had to put a downer on things but all those childish, shallow, selfish people at school are bigger and uglier and at work too.

Heidi the Hick said...

DO NOT get sucked into the drama! Especially if they're not your friends! You don't have to sit through it, just walk away, do your own thing, get involved in your work and ignore them.

But yeah, a good rant every now and then always helps.