Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I am really excited to start this new adventure, I am going to school in 14 days. I can honestly say that I am really happy about this decision. I am excited about it and can't wait to start. I never felt this way about Advertising. Ever. I am going to begin a one year dental assisting program. It's disgustingly expensive, the numbers turn my stomach but let's not worry about that. My job is going as well as it could be I guess. I don't really like the job but it pays 25cents more than minimum wage, I work days and never weekends. It has it's positives. Plus, I love money, and now I have more of it. I work in a party store with lots of costumes, accessories and stuff. I play a ton of dress up and they encourage that, so I'm pretty lucky that I get paid to do that. The store is also going to let me work afternoons and not evenings and weekends when I'm in school which I really like because, that's what high school pukes are for, I hated high school kids even when I was one.
On Sunday, my mom, Shawn, Spencer and myself went to Windsor to see relatives. My mom's cousin just had a baby at the end of July and we have been dying to see her. She is so adorable. We had a great time and I will let my mom fill you in on the rest when she isn't suffering from a cold.
That's all that's new with me, just keeping busy very busy.

4 comments:

CindyDianne said...

Yay for you! It's a great decision for you - I can tell because you ARE excited! Good, good, good! YAY!

Biddie said...

I was totally going to steal baby Zoe, but I was afraid that it would strain the family relations.
Some people are soo selfish :)

Michael Colvin said...

Good luck with the dental school!

captain corky said...

Things sound good! Are you guys completely hooked on Single or what?