Thursday, April 01, 2010

Actions always speak louder than words

I really don't understand people. I don't understand why certain people need to say or do things just to be hurtful. I can understand if what someone is saying is the truth and it hurts because people never want to hear the truth about themselves but to blatantly lie just to be hurtful is something that I do not understand. Spencer and I had a mutual acquaintance who we have both spoken to since breaking up. This particular person had told me that she was no longer speaking to Spencer because of his new relationship and that she was disgusted with his recent actions. She had confessed to me that she knew something was going on with Spencer and his coworker but didn't say anything to me. I took what she said with a grain of salt because when I had spoken to her, she was really drunk. This person called me the next day at 6:30am. I ignored the call and returned it later in the day at a more appropriate time. She didn't answer so I left a message for her. I didn't hear back from her so I sent her a message on facebook asking if everything was ok because she had called me so early in the morning. She denied ever calling me and said that I was mistaken. Crazy invention called caller ID doesn't seem to lie. She continued to deny ever calling me, I ignored it and shortly after noticed that she deleted me on facebook. I didn't really care until I saw Spencer to finish things up.
This person told everyone that Spencer works with that I was stalking her and I became obsessive with calling and messaging her on facebook. She told people that I was psychotic and that I was intimidating her. I was making her feel uncomfortable and that she was fearful of me because I was a compulsive liar and I couldn't tell the difference between fantasy and reality. WTF????
I don't know if this is exactly what she said to Spencer or if he is making some of this up to hurt me. I don't really care what the people of Arvato Digital Services in this city think of me because I know that this is not what happened. I just don't understand her logic. Obviously, she was the liar because she still does talk to Spencer and she was just playing head games for her own entertainment.
It was hurtful to hear that someone would spread this type of rumor or lie about me. Since Spencer and I broke up I have been as polite as possible with him and his friends or acquaintances and I really have no reason to be, other than the fact that I am a mature adult and I am trying to handle things as maturely as possible. With Spencer, I have had my slip ups, because I am certainly not perfect but if anyone deserves my anger it is him.
When Spencer told me this, I tried not argue it with him because it really isn't worth my time. It's quite clear that this person has nothing better to do with their time than play head games for their own entertainment. I feel bad that this person has nothing in their life or that their own life is so miserable they feel the need to integrate themselves into other people's personal affairs and cause drama.
I don't understand why this person felt the need to be hurtful and say things to the effect of "Your ex girlfriend is psychotic." This really isn't the case and I am sorry that she was too stupid to see that. Clearly, this is the type of person who would much rather enjoy Spencer's company than mine. (I do feel like sending her a message, telling her where to go and how to get there but that would make me no better than her, so I will have to be satisfied with ranting.)
Speaking of Spencer, he felt the need to pick yet another fight with me and then try to blame it on me. I really don't understand his behavior lately either. As I have said before though, he is not the person I knew and whoever he is now is a real jerk. When he tried to fight with me, I said multiple times that I did not want to discuss the topic and that what is done is done. I asked him several times to drop it and leave things alone. When I refused to cooperate, he blackmailed me into telling him what he wanted to hear and then promptly threw a CD at my head. Thankfully, it missed but it was really damn hard not to punch him in the face. I continued to ignore him and that only pissed him off more. He said to me "F*ck you, have a nice life and never speak to me again." I wouldn't have had to speak with him, if he wouldn't have dragged things out for so long. After all this, he takes a moment to tell me that he never cheated on me and he doesn't want me to be upset about something that never happened. He just told me to f*ck off and now he is concerned about my feelings and what I think of him. I said to him, that it didn't matter because I had already made up my mind and that he was talking to a brick wall because nothing he could say would change my mind. I told him that I really didn't care anymore but if telling me once more that he didn't cheat would help him sleep at night then he could continue to talk. He hates me so much but then is concerned about what I think of him. I told him that it didn't matter what he said to me because actions speak louder than words and his actions told me everything that I needed to know. It is not only his actions but the actions of his new girlfriend that make them look beyond guilty to everyone with more than half a brain but I am beginning to think that those two share a brain.
After he left, I cried out of anger and sheer frustration. I am the one who has said from day one let's deal with what needs to be taken care of and we can go our seperate ways. He dragged out for 5 weeks and tells me that I am a manipulative drama queen. UM, who blackmailed who? Who threw a CD? Who felt the need to rehash bullshit? Certainly not me but I am the ultimate drama queen with my head games and power trips. If you ask me, someone needs to get over himself and look in a mirror.
I can honestly say that I am more than relieved to have everything done. I will never have to speak with him again and I no longer have to go to bed frustrated because someone doesn't feel like growing up.
The people of Arvato Digital Services can say what they want, think what they want and and do whatever they want. It just seems that a lot of low life losers work there for a little more than minimum wage and are more than happy with mediocrity. Obviously, these people do not have enough work since they have so much spare time to integrate themselves into other's personal affairs.
Last but certainly not least, as for Spencer telling me that I am slandering him to people in his place of work, this is not the case. I knew one person who worked there, and it is the one person who I mentioned previously in this post. I do not speak with this person anymore and I do not know anyone else he works with and the people I do know I told him I hated when we were still together. So just because we broke up does not mean that I would start talking to them just to spread rumors or lies. I am entitiled to my opinion and that's all I have ever given, here on my blog or anywhere else. I have not posted anything on facebook or messaged anyone. I have ranted and vented my emotions on my blog and that is the extent of it. Who I speak with in my home is my business and if he doesn't like it then tough shit. People will draw their own conclusions from his behavior. If people think that he is a liar or a cheater it's because of his own actions and how suspicious he looked and how guilty he looks now. If he doesn't care about me then why does he care what I think or anyone else for that matter. If he is so happy with his new life, what does it matter what I have to say or what anyone else has to say. And if he emails me again about possible job opportunities, I will tell him to go to hell along with some other catch phrases I have in mind. We are officially done and it couldn't feel better.
Karma has a way of making things right and his time will come. And when it does, I will take great joy in his misery and have no problem rubbing my many successes in his face. I don't care how immature that makes me sound, he deserves that and so much more for the pain and heartache he caused me. I hope one day his heart will shatter into a million tiny pieces, and he will experience every ounce of pain he caused me and then some.
Hopefully, this will be the last time he makes me angry enough to vent or rant on my blog. I really shouldn't be spending this much energy on someone like him. I will never understand why certain people acted out the way that they did or why they felt the need to be as hurtful as they were but it is officially done and over and we can all move on. Thank God, for that!

No comments: