Tuesday, August 14, 2012

FanExpo - Here I come

I am so excited about FanExpo this year, I litterally can not sleep. I am so excited to see the Boondock Saints. Norman F*cking Reedus!!! AMC's Walking Dead and Boondock Saints. Willem Defoe! Did I mention Boondock Saints??? James Marsters! I will meet Spike this year. No crying for me this year. I am actually going to go in costume this year. I am going to dress as a zombie apocalypse survivor to have my picture taken with Norman Reedus. I have my "Zombie Killing Shirt" and my Iron Fist Zombie Stomper Flats. I am going to get some toy guns and knives, need to be prepared for that sh*t. So many great guests this year, that nine days seem so far away. Stan Lee, the creator of Spiderman??? I love Spiderman. Juliet Landau of Buffy fame. I could die. John Carpenter? He has been scaring me since I was a kid. Jenifer Carpenter from Dexter? I just got into Dexter. Oh man, I am going to be in nerd heaven. Come on FanExpo, you seem so far away.

No comments: