Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Extra Special - Late Breaking News

Homework has been overwhelming me this week but I only have one and a half assignments left to complete. Then I am free from that place of torture. But...here is some extra special, late breaking news. The presentation that I did last week that I thought I did absolutely horriblly on was apparently not so bad. The presentation was worth 30% of my final mark and I got a 96% on it. Apparently I don't suck that much!!! WOOT!!! I still feel as though I am not destined to stay in the advertising field, but at least now I'm not so concerned about passing the program. I also received a creative assignment where I only got 73% but the prof said it was portfolio quality and that in the near future he would like to help me reevaluate some of the elements incorporated in the design so that I will have it for my portfolio. Then he gave me a really nice folder to keep the poster in and I was the only one who received the extra special portfolio. So I would just like to take a moment to say to the Overachievers in my class and uh the Geoffanies (who I will explain another day) "IN YOUR FACE!!!!" And for the Geoffanies I have a few other choice words but I'll keep those ones to myself.
But I am off now, to make myself a celebratory cake.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Great job!! Enjoy the cake --I'm jealous, I could use some cake right now!

Biddie said...

The boopie-woowoos are a whole other blog, KC. Seriously. She's an idiot, anyway. Don't sweat it.

Anonymous said...

Yay for you!

dilling said...

Good for you...and now I have to go make a cake, too, since you brought it up....

The Fashion Diva said...

Congrats! Based on my own experiences when I was in school, I somehow thought you might come out better than you believed you would. ;)

Heidi the Hick said...

You so smart!!!!

Anonymous said...

But if the sport you buying a term paper practice gives you money the better.