Monday, October 22, 2012

I had a topic to write about but I have completely forgotten it. There are too many things swimming around in my head right now. Thankfully, my boss was kind enough to give me the week off so I have some time to deal with it all. Since, I have forgotten my topic which I am sure was epic, I would just like to share some of my Oma's wisdom with you. (I have cleaned up the battered English and grammar.) There are three things that you need in life according to my Oma. 1. Gin 2. A good handbag 3. Spite. She always said she had the Russian army beat back until the strap on her purse broke and she had to make a hasty retreat. "If the ugly girls are engaged and you're not, you have to wonder what they are doing in the bedroom and you're not." We asked her kindly not to elaborate on that. I can't remember the rest right now, it's all a little foggy but I hope she knows she will never be forgotten and I cherish all the time spent together. I hope she finds the peace and comfort she deserves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We joined this competition for our love of robotics, science, and engineering and would professional writing service love to advance in the Moonbots competitio