Thursday, May 01, 2014

And Start!

I don't know where to start. How do I say I am sorry for what I have done. Hallmark doesn't make cards for this situation. How can I ask for forgiveness when I have caused so much pain and heartache. How do I collect my thoughts enough to explain myself. I don't know where to start. I deserve all the anger and hate that I am receiving. I did this, I put myself in this situation. I can't complain and don't think that I am. I just want to know how to apologize to all my friends and family.

3 comments:

Gabriel said...

Hey, there. I have read the newer post as well. There is nothing I can say, other that I share your concern and that of those who evidently love you very much.

You sure it's hate and anger what you're receiving though? To me, it's probably just anguish and concern because they see you suffer and they just don't know what to do to help.

It would be so easy for me to talk about this painful situation you're going through from the outside, pontificate a little and come up with all kinds of pre-defined, abstract, parent-like crap. I won't do that. Just be strong, be patient and let yourself be loved. This won't be over in a day, but if you're willing to share what happened to you, chances are you're willing to do whatever you need to do to get better.

Best of luck. There's a bunch of us cheering for you

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Thank you so much for sharing your love. I am trying.

Unknown said...

Anger..yes, because I feel helpless.
Hate? Never. Ever. My love for you goes beyond words. My first born, my best friend, and partner in crime.
I will love always.