Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I LOVE THE SPICE GIRLS

and there is nothing you can do about it. Last night I bought the Spice Girls Greatest Hits album and quickly uploaded it on to Spencer's ipod. (I'm borrowing it right now because my shuffle is suffering from technological difficulties and I have some really LONG work periods this week)
Anyways, I didn't feel like posting tonight but I found a clip on the internet from the Spice Girls concert in New York. I am entering every freakin' contest that I possibly can in hopes of winning two tickets to their Toronto show next week. I am also getting Spencer to enter every contest so I can double my chances of winning. Ha! The plan of an evil genius...not.
Anyways here is the link to the clip, Enjoy and may you all spice up your lives.
(If clicking the title doesn't work, you can copy and paste the link into the address bar etc.)

http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-ca&brand=sympatico&fg=rss&vid=f869418f-cd50-40dd-89ea-dae65b073da5&from=imbot_en-ca_f_1824

3 comments:

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Yay me! My title is totally clickable and I have no idea how I did it!!
WOOT!

Michael Colvin said...

[I love the Spice Girls and there is nothing you can do about it.]

That really made me laugh! I hope you get your wish. :)

FOUR DINNERS said...

erm...um...er...speechless