Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I finally found out about my work placement. It's not as complicated as I thought. Still nerve racking though.
I'm not doing so well with my depression. In some respects it seems to be eating me alive. The anti-depressants that I am taking aren't really doing anything.
In other news though, I found my sponsor for the gala. So that is taken care of, one less thing to do.
I have some things to do for my portfolio, and a rewrite on my resume/cover letter.
But not much.
That's all that's new with me.

3 comments:

CindyDianne said...

What is your work placement going to be? Is it for the summer?

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

No my work placement will be during the next five weeks. I will be working for my program co-ordinator at the college. It was the best solution for the mess I have created. After I come back from work placement I have a three week long exam and then a presentation...then if all goes as planned I graduate.

Michael Colvin said...

So not too long till graduation then! Just hang in there, it will be worth it! :)