Thursday, October 05, 2006

Blog Blab - My homework Theory

I'm alive. It's okay, I'm here. I'm just at a loss for things to blog about. So I finally thought of something as I am sitting here doing or not doing my homework. I have developed a theory about homework and it is one that I have followed for years. I have also shared this theory with many people over the years and they now practice it on a regular basis.
So here it is my absolutely fantastic, genius theory regarding homwork.

For Example:
One night you have a project that is due in a couple days and you really don't want to work on it at home. You can't stand to look at it anymore. So you leave it at school, in your locker, in the garbage can - whereever.
When someone asks you if you have homework you say no. And you can say no because...
Did you actually bring any work home with you? The answer is No because you didn't bring your project home therefore defeating the meaning of the word homework.
So if you don't bring work home with you then you don't have homework.

I told you this was a genius idea. And I can say that I have not had homework since school started. Well, I haven't brought work home - if you get what I mean.

7 comments:

Biddie said...

Are you actually DOING any work? What are you supposed to be doing right now? Hmmm?
Guess what? Your Spice Girl doll just came in the mail! Aren't you excited??!!

Michael Colvin said...

Is it scary spice?

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

No way...Scary Spice scares me.
Uh I finished my project..I did do work.

Heidi the Hick said...

The genius of this theory is the SIMPLICITY! It's really amazing that nobody else has thought of it. Clearly, KC, you are a genius.

No wonder you don't have to do homework.

Wha? you finished it? Please tell me you did it at school!

It's Ginger Spice, isn't it?

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

I finished it at school. I had to - I don't have the computer program at home. It's way too expensive.
And yes it is Ginger Spice. She was my favourite.

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

It really is simple. I can't believe it hasn't been thought of before.

katy said...

wish i had thought of that one when i was at school!