Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Phrases that should never be taken as a Challenge

Today's post is about phrases that should never be taken as a challenge. I can only think of two examples but they are good ones.

1. All you can eat - just because it says that doesn't mean you should. Trust me.
2. Long Weekend. That might not make sense but it does because long weekends are associated with drinking and so the long weekend should never be about who can drink more. It is not a good idea... ever!

Let me know what you think and what are some other phrases that should not be taken as challenges.

3 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

"Merge- lane ends"

You'll get that when you're behind the steering wheel. Honestly I don't know how some of these ass hats get a drivers licence!

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Totally understand the merge lanes thing. Have a great story about that but blogger is being an ass hat and to write that story would be the third time today.

DJ Andi said...

How about "eaten me out of house and home"? I think in some situations it is a challenge.