Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Summer Lovin'


(This top pic is Ruby sleeping on my bed before she was banned from my room.)Finally. I stopped my procrastinating I took my rolls of film and had them developed. So in no particular order they are here. Enjoy!
The aftermath of the Countdown to Billy Idol.
Last Hallowe'en Porky was a bat. Check out the way cool BatHat.
L and I getting ready to PAAARRRTTAAAYY! We spent the majority of our summer looking like this. Which is rather unfortunate.
LOOK at this....A CITY GIRL in the DIRT! I know, very hard to believe. Summer '06

The next pics are smushed together because Blogger is an ASS HAT. Not to be confused with BATHAT. But that adorable Pug down there belongs to Heidi. I wish he were mine but...

The last pic is from Halloween '05. My punk rock friends and I loooove Halloween.
There will be more pics later when Blogger isn't being an asshat.






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey... this is L... those were some fun times :P a must do for sure... :D

Heidi the Hick said...

Don't you look cute in the dirt! I think you were the cleanest of anybody who every walked out of that corral!

I don't think you and L look unfortunate at all. It was a damn good summer wasn't it...

The kids think the pug needs a costume. I dunno, he looks like he's already wearing one! haha!

ldbug said...

What're you going to be this Halloween?

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

I am being a tiger for Hallowe'en this year. Well mostly it's a headband with ears and a tail.

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

The Pug definately needs a costume. I wanted to buy him one at the pet store but my mom said that I'm not allowed to dress other people's pets.

Biddie said...

I love the bat hat. Porky doesn't, but the rest of the family loves it...

Heidi the Hick said...

The pug didn't even like wearing his little coat last year. I mean, other than that it embarrassed me, besides that. He used to dig in and refuse to walk. That dog has dignity, let me tell you!

But they still think he should dress up for Halloween...

dilling said...

Thanks for sharing your photos!!!! Good fun... poor Porky. This year we are off to a Halloween party. I am going as Charlie Brown and taking Emma as Snoopy. Michael would be a better Charlie, but nobody would think he was in a costume....maybe he should go as Peppermint Patty?!?