Monday, October 30, 2006

time to catch up

Yeah my typing is going to blow tonite. But I think I should catch you guys up on what's happening. . .
Today I went to the scariest place of all - the library. I know. And I was quiet and I did't get kicked out. But this is the scariest part - I completed homework. Yep, I finished my creative brief and I rewrote the speech on Heidi. Creepy.
Work has been a total pain in the ass and I bagged off on Sunday. I feel only semi guilty about it. Key word being semi. . .
School is getting busy but I sorta like it because now I have something to do. And I am finally beginning to understand how to use the programs. So it is not a complete drag. Some days I like it, others I don't.
Tomorrow is Hallowe'en and I am beyond pumped. I am so freaking excited. I LOOOOVE HALLOWE'EN. And tomorrow I am going to be a tiger. I don't think I will be able tp go see Rocky Horror Picture Show because I promised to go to a friend's party which I'm just as excited about. And then on Wednesday my morning class was cancelled. Woot!
But this is all I have for now.
HAPPY HALLOWE'EN!!!!!
P.S. If blogger and youtube weren't ass hats there would be many more installments on my countdown to Halloween.

1 comment:

ldbug said...

A tiger!! How cool! Happy Halloween *rowr* ;-)