Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Saturday nite idiots

This past Saturday I was invited to a party for my best friend's (L) brother's 16th birthday. (Wow! That was a mouthful.)
Anyways, I invited CP (Cute Packer from work) to tag along and since we missed the bus we decided to call a cab. And as usual it was up to moi, to do the calling. So I dialed the cab company, and asked for a cab to come to Wendy's and pick us up. And the operator on the other end asked for my name. Well, let me tell you that in my weird, demented and paranoid mind, I refuse to give the cab company my real name. So I gave them CP's. And this was the operator's response. . .
Wow!A---, you have a really feminine voice. It's very beautiful, blah, blah.
My response through tears of laughter was thank you.

After I hung up the phone I could not stop laughing because she thought I was a man since I gave them CP's name. I truly believe that the operator is an idiot. I also think it's hilarious that the operator thinks CP has a feminine voice and that it is quite beautiful. L and I think that CP's rep is ruined now because the operator at the cab company thinks that CP is a girly man.
/The rest of Saturday night was a really big suckfest for reasons I'm not willing to share currently./
It's one of those things where you have to be there. But highly entertaining if you were there. I personally could not stop laughing no matter how hard I tried.

4 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Rumour has it you got barred from somewhere? Is this true? Details please. Inquiring minds want to know

Mermaid Melanie said...

Laughter is good. Funny about the operator. yea. i guess a brain scan is not required when obtaining employment as an operator.

heh.

Heidi the Hick said...

Yeah, KC, tell that story again! It's really funny! And inspiring.

DJ Andi said...

Does the "P" stand for Pat?