Monday, February 19, 2007

Killing Stuff

Today, I actually went to class. The first time in three days. This is how much I hate my program. I cannot force myself to go. I went today though because I have a slew of midterms this week and if I have to stay, I should at least try and be successful. I should at least try and make the best out of this situation.
So, I went to class with some determination today. I had this overwhelming feeling that I must kick advertising in the ass and show it what I made of...
I slaughtered my morning midterm. The test was a joke. Write a commerical, fill in the blank. There was no need for a two hour time slot because I crucified that thing in about thirty minutes. I knew my early radio entertainers and radio pioneers. As I was leaving I felt bad for all the suckers who went to class, studied all weekend long and had this look of terror on their face. There was no need to panic. Can't you write something creative that takes thirty seconds to read. Half of those people in their are so creative I think they shit creativity and here they were panicking and over what?!?!
I waited for my Design to Repress project partner. We had two and half hours before our next class and I was ready to kill another assignment. We went to the computer lab finished up the written work for the Design to Repress project, hunted down the prof and had him proof read. He loved it. Thank God. I think I'm shitting creativity today because I developed an idea in twenty minutes and ran with it. We finished the creative component and still had time to print it off. All we have left is to bind it. Another project killed in a few hours.
We wrapped that up and included a table of contents for brownie points.
This left me some time to go on MSN and find some poor sucker to take my evening shift tomorrow night so that I can study for midterms. Yes, people I am studying. It frightens me too. Actually, it scares the crap outta me to know that I have retained information that is not gossip.
Found a sucker to take my craptastic shift and now have time to study for Sales and Sales Management as well as email another prof about another assignment that I may or may not do over Spring Break next week. I must say that I am on a roll and that I am feeling pretty cocky right now.
So for now, I will thrive on this and keep killing midterms/assignments etc.

4 comments:

dilling said...

you go, girl! I can feel your attitude right through my pc!

Heidi the Hick said...

F**ckin A !!!!!

See, all that pissin and moanin about hating this program so much and look what a killer you are, striking down exams and projects like they are made of toothpicks.

You are fierce.

(Purple rain, purrrrple rain....)

captain corky said...

Good job! Since you're not going to work I suggest you burn at least a half hour with some good old television. Stick it to the man a little while you're conquering the world.

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

I killed another exam on tuesday. It was so easy! All these multiple choice exams with scantron sheets. IS someone going to challenge me?!