Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Dancing with the Stars

Is my new favourite show. I only became addicted to it because Mel B of the Spice Girls is on the show oh and of course Cameron Mathison who plays Ryan on All My Children. I do have my suspicions that Cameron may be on steroids. He is so bulky and huge but he is body type isn't big enough to have that kind of muscle definition.


I watched the results show last night with Special Guest Jenifer Lopez who gave the most lackluster performance of the year. I don't like Jenifer Lopez at all, in fact she gets on my nerves, but at least she's not claiming to still be "Jenny from the block" anymore.I think Britney Spears on the MTV awards did a much better job and come on we were all expecting a craptastic performance from Britney.
J.Lo is known for shaking her booty and being an excellent dancer and she barely moved all night. Horrible singing, it really is amazing what recording engineers can do to one's voice or lack therof.

Mel B is becoming quite the dancer, it makes me wish even more that I was going to the concert in February. During the commentary her partner was so impressed that he was able to meet all the Spice Girls that he had no comment when Mel B asked if she was still his favourite.


The results show also highlighted Marie Osmond passing out after her performance from the night before, all the celeb television shows are talking about. Marie's excuse...sometimes she forgets to breathe. I'm wondering how the hell you forget to breathe but apparently it happens...to Marie at least.



The judges were picking on Jennie Garth last night, how can you pick on someone that cute? Seriously look at her.

They told her performance wasn't very good. It was a good performance but I have seen better. They picked on her last week too. They said that she broke one of the rules by lifting her feet off the floor. I watched that. Her feet were not off the floor, but Jane Seymore - her feet were flying off the floor. Or maybe I'm just saying that because I don't like her. In fact she is not aging well and she is quite scary. Maybe I should be her for Hallowe'en.

Anyways I can't wait to see next week. It's a rock and roll theme and they played Fallout Boy!!

3 comments:

Biddie said...

I can't believe that you are so into this show. I like watching some of the celebs, but I just don't think that I could watch the whole show.
I do like Mel B and Jennie Garth. They are both so cute. How could you NOT vote for either of them?
Cameron Matheson is cute, plus, he's a Canadian boy. Gotta love that. Still, I don't know if I can watch a whole hour.
I am glad that Wayne Newton got the boot. he just plain sucked.

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

I never saw Wayne Newton until he got the boot but everyone was saying that he sucked at dancing. Go back to Vegas..lame-o
Anyways, I read on hotmail/msn news today that Britney Spears is set to appear on Sesame Street. Apparently her and Oscar the Grouch will be singing a child friendly version of her song Toxic. This appearance on Sesame Street is supposed to demonstrate her good girl and wholesome image.
Critics are making fun of her saying that this episode of Sesame Street will be the only contact her children have made with her in months.
Anyways, her song "Gimme More" is number One right now and her album is expected to do well in terms of sales.

Heidi the Hick said...

We watched a bit of the last season.

You know what? I hated the Garth person when she was on that TV show. I like her much better now. My parents told me they're watching it- how crazy is that????? Mom called Dad into the room to see Wayne Newton's horses. They were veeeery impressed.

I'd like to see a show called Celebrity Horse Stables!