Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Great Costume Revealed

Thanks, for all the guesses as to what Spencer and I are for Halloween. Unfortunately no one guessed correctly.
While we did put some serious thought in to becoming Riff Raff and Magenta of the Rocky Horror Picture Show our budgets did not allow for this costume and we couldn't find a skullet for Spencer.
So the characters we are going to be this evening are....
drum roll please

Britney Spears and Kfed.

The only thing we need to decide now is if we are going to be prebreak up or post breakup.
I think we should be post break up and I can run around with baby dolls upside down and a bottle of Smirnoff vodka. I can also smudge some lipstick on to my face and carry around a dime bag.
But don't worry, I will be wearing underwear and pants.

I'll make sure that my mom or I post some Halloween pictured for your entertainment.


Happy Halloween.

4 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

Y'know, she just got her lips done!

It's gonna be hilarious!

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

For some reason I just can't get the trashy blonde look down.
I'm thinking about calling Geoff's wife and asking her. She knows all about being a trashy blonde.

Michael Colvin said...

Happy Halloween!

captain corky said...

Can't wait to see the pics!