Sunday, October 28, 2007

It's the Great Halloween costume contest

Guess what? Spencer and I have finally figured out what we are going to be for Halloween, and it's mostly my fault that it has taken this long. I kept changing my mind about costumes the way people change their underwear.
We went through so many ideas. I'm going to list them and you have to try to guess what we chose. After everyone has made their guess I will reveal the answer.
Here are ideas...
First, Bonnie and Clyde

Then we thought about being Britney and Kfed.


After Britney and Kfed we considered being Marilyn Manson and Dita Von Teese.


We were actually going to go with this until I changed my mind yet again. In came the White Stripes.


Then that quickly faded because I changed my mind and yet another idea for us to choose from - WE COULD be PIRATES. I've never been a pirate before.
After the pirates I thought about a nurse and a doctor.
Cop and the prisoner.
That I had an ah- ha. Let's be characters from the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
We could be Riff Raff and Magenta or Eddie and Columbia.
But not Janet and Brad because I don't feel comfortable in public in my underwear.


After all of this I still had another idea. Spencer could be C.C. Deville and I could be his groupie. I could run around screaming "C.C. I love you!" yep, I could chase Spencer all around the place screaming "C.C."

So ladies and gentleman cast your votes in my comments section and after everyone has taken a guess I will reveal our costume selection.
P.S. Mom, don't tell anyone!!!!

5 comments:

dilling said...

Well I was walking down the street just a-having a think
When a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink
He shook me up, he took me by surprise
He had a pickup truck and the devil's eyes.
He stared at me and I felt a change
Time meant nothing, never would again
Let's do the Time Warp again!

Biddie said...

LOL. I love the Time Warp.
I see that my name is mentioned here. I wouldn't say anything.
Probably.
Anyway, I get to wear the blue wig.
Woo hoo!!

Heidi the Hick said...

Ok well I'm going to be a pirate. Again.

I vote for some crazy Time Warp for you two!

Michael Colvin said...

Yeah, definitely Riff Raff & Magenta.

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

I'll give you all until the end of Tuesday evening to cast any more votes...
P.S. It's 10:45 am, my time.