Monday, January 22, 2007

"Dicktionary"

I figured since Webster's has a dictionary I should too.
I am going to list many of the words in my vocabulary and what they mean to me. According to "Mr. I'm so good, that I have more than one version of me Webster's Dictionary" my words may not mean the same thing. Oh and my dictionary is not in alphabetical order.

Pervert Promoter Someone in the work place who often makes inappropriate and sexual jokes. This person often encourages this behavior amongst other employees. Therefore this person is a) a pervert and b) a promoter.

Randomosity a word used to describe a variety of things that often don't make sense and have no specific order. For example my blog is randomosity. Nothing here makes sense nor follows a pattern.

Whateve's a word stolen from Heidi, it is the short, abbreviated form of the word "Whatever"

Bajillion a number so large that it can not be counted or measured. It is so big that there is not enough money in the world to satisfy this number.

Blog Blaahb pronounced "Blaaaabbbb" a term that I stole from MuchMusic but put my own spin on by adding the letter 'h'. Also, this word is used to describe the sayings/writings that appear in one's blog.

Ass - Bitch someone who is not just an asshole or a bitch but both of them. Putting the words together to create one compound word makes an insult much easier to deliver.

The Dungeon the computer lab at school, that I am forced to sit in for hours at a time. There are no windows, limited lighting and 40 buzzing computer screens.

The Pen my old high school, that is all grey and dreary but at least it has windows. From a distance it looks like a prison minus the fences and security. But there are a few cranky teachers who might cut a bitch.

Okay, this is all I have for now, I'm sure that more of my stupid words and phrases will be added to the list eventually.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

[I figured since Webster's has a dictionary I should too.]

I like your style :)

And I have a rather terrible feeling that from now on "Ass Bitch" is gonna be my insult of coice.

Heidi the Hick said...

yay! Ass bitch!

Whatevs.

Now let's see your ankle...

Anonymous said...

Nice! I have a similar blog, that I call the Cortionary that functions as a dictionary/encyclopedia.

I like ass-bitch. I know so many people that fit this discription.

Anonymous said...

Good dictionary! I'll buy one!

definitely like 'ass-bitch' and 'blog blaahb' very creative;-)