Thursday, January 11, 2007

Say that again. . . !

Once upon a time, a young college student whined and complained about her program and courses.
That was until the young college student learned that Public Relations is fun and so is Sales and Sales Management. The young college student then learned that starting wage for Sales Management is $180, 000/yr. And in Sales Mangement you can make up to $500,000/yr.
Um, I think that's what I want to do. I think I could sell stuff. Or, I can work as a publicist for celebrities. You could make lots of money doing that as well. Saving celebrities from their embarrassment. Sounds good to me.
Speaking of saving celebrities from embarrassment where is Gwen Stefani's publicist? Where is he/she to tell her that the harajuku girls are a bad idea? I've been doing some research, and apparently "WE" the public cannot see the Harajuku girls because they are in Gwen's imagination. I think Gwen needs to lay off the acid and beg her band to take her back. Which reminds me, Gwen has released a statement saying that she and the rest of the No Doubt band members are going back into the studio to record an album. This is my take on the whole thing, I think her band will reject her and replace her with someone less greedy and someone who can be true to themselves. I don't think Gwen has what it takes to be in a ska/punk band anymore. I think she has sold out.
But, I'm going to start the weekend early because all my classes for tomorrow were cancelled.
It's pretty sweet, first week back and I have a three day weekend.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

please don't work for Gwen... no matter how much help she needs and how much she says she can pay you...k?
enjoy your weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend and I will definitely keep you in mind because at some point I'm going to need a publicist for when I take over the world!

Anonymous said...

Wow all classes canceled? It's like a holiday! Have fun:-)

Anonymous said...

saw her live show on tv over here. boring. thought it would be. Love angel music etc etc was boring 'cept for "what you waiting for?" which made the feet tap. punk????ska???? in her wildest dreams maybe.

Heidi the Hick said...

Yes, public relations, which means you can steer me away from my next embarrassing encounter.

Of course I'll have to pay you with cases of Podge...

Anonymous said...

muchos kudos on your sweetness.

Anonymous said...

is that just a hint of excitement I hear?