Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Abba - Mamma Mia (1975)

I know this is rather random...
But for Interpersonal and Group Dynamics we are the review team this week. So basically, we have to find a creative way to review the material from the text book and share it with the class. And each week IGD has a theme created by the Executive Team. The Executive team is the group who starts the class, ends the class, provides and agenda for the day's class as well as thanks the students for participating. It's a whole lotta work for an elective course. So now you're wondering what ABBA has to do with this ...well I'm getting there. The Executive Team decided that the theme would be Broadway Musicals because it ties into the chapter we are studying. (The chapter we are studying is about Cohesion and working together to create something unique.) So since we are the review team we wrote a song using the Key Terms from the chapter and it is to the song Mama Mia by ABBA. Today was our first rehearsal for the song. So since ABBA is stuck in my head, it should be stuck in your head as well. SO ENJOY!!

P.S. I finally figured out links.

5 comments:

Biddie said...

I love, LOVE, Abba. Sorry.

Heidi the Hick said...

They were my first favourite band! I was 8 or 9!

Biddie, don't ever apologize for loving ABBA!!!! Especially not to me.

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Depends what mood I am in, then possibly I love Abba.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I can listen to that yet...have a meeting in about 7 min and I'm worried that I'll start humming Abba half-way through!

Anonymous said...

How can anyone not listen to this and feel happy. Just what I need on a rainy gray miserable day. Thanks.