Thursday, November 16, 2006

Why my mom says I can't listen to Zepplin

I'm not a huge Led Zepplin fan and I don't even know if I'm spelling their name right but I have to tell you this. I just finished a conversation with my mom as to why I should not listen to that band. Truth be told I really only like the song "Ramble On" Anyways thats what I was listening to when it began the conversation that Zepplin is Pot Smoking music. Here's how the conversation went. . .

Mom: I thought we agreed this was pot smoking music

Me: Yes, but I like this song and we know that I am way too cheap for pot.

Mom: This is true but I don't want to listen to this

Me: Why?

Mom: Because I'm not smoking weed.

Me: laughing uncontrollably

Mom: Well not anymore I mean - I'm not doing drugs anymore. It's not like I did them last week. Besides you know I can't do drugs.

Me: Why not?

Mom: Because they don't do anything for me.

This is the jist of the conversation. My mom is a spaz and we just finished the conversation as to why she can't do drugs.

But please go down and read about Brit and K-Fed.

8 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

Just so you know, okay?

Your mom and I never smoked weed while listening to Led Zeppelin. I don't think we ever did anything to led Zeppelin. Now Duran Duran, that's another thing...


You know it just reminds her of her "brothers" right????

Biddie said...

I also don't do drugs cuz I'm cheap. I don't get weed. Breathe it in, blow it out.
Anyway, I'm trying to set a good example for you, ASS-HAT.

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Name calling is not nice. Not nice at all. I know uh ... a lot of things about my mom as a teen. She has come clean with me about lots of stuff. And I know Led Zeppelin was never involved.

Anonymous said...

I can't smoke pot either, (not that I'd want to) but anytime I'm even close to it I get bloody noses and migraines! I'm allergic to pot, go figure...

Heidi the Hick said...

It's okay to be allergic to pot.

Now being allergic to Zeppelin...that would be unbearable.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Used to have a couple of smokes at the bottom of the garden in the summer. Caz found a bit in a miniature teapot and threw it into my pond. The fish spent a day swimming 2 feet above the water. Only do beer and vodka these days.

dilling said...

how does she feel about Pink Floyd then?

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

4D's you make me laugh.