Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Meh - thats the word to describe today

Today I am sick. With an ugly cold. You know the kind that requires snot running down your face, watery eyes and the choking cough.
Yep, that's the one I have. And no amount of tea is making it go away although it does feel nice on your sore throat.
I didn't go to school. I tried not to move too much and my mom feels the same way. Except the only difference between her and me is that I've had about 12 hours of sleep while my mom has had about two.
So much for going to see Borat tonight and getting my picture taken with Santa. I guess it will just have to wait until the weekend. Like everything else. But the good news is that I have the next two Sundays off because I took them off to finish up projects for school and then I will be working full time during Xmas Vacation.
Catch up with you all later.
xo.
P.S. I will tell you later about my dream about telling Gwen Stefani off and coming up with the term Gwenappy.

6 comments:

captain corky said...

Hope you feel better. I look forward to reading your post about the dream with Gwen.

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Thanks. Yeah Gwen gets told right off about everything.

Heidi the Hick said...

I'm so sorry about your cold...since I'm afraid I might have given it to you...

and I am also very sorry about Gwen's wig and glasses combo. Even though I had nothing to do with it...

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

I know that whole Harajuku girls with blonde wigs looking like Gwen is freaken' creepy and the only person who should be apologizing is Gwen.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Poor baby. Hope yer better soon. I've got some infection in me ear that gives me vertigo. I think I'll fall over again nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

FOUR DINNERS said...

ps just noticed I hadn't linked yer. soz. done it now x