Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Katie Holmes will never be a MILF


Today, for some unknown reason I was watching an episode of Dawson's Creek. It annoyed me years ago when it came out and it still does today but for some reason I was compelled to watch it. P. S. I lost the remote. So there I was watching Katie Holmes career slowly slide down the toilet when I realised that there is something highly unattractive and awkward about her.
She looks like the girl next door or someone's annoying little sister. Then I found this picture of her trying to look sexy - but it just doesn't happen for her. She comes off looking scary.
You would think that as she got older she would look less like a 12 year old girl but nope. Looks the exact same. Now she's shacked up with Hollywood nut job - Tom Cruise. She also had his baby...even scarier than her trying to look sexy. And yet she still looks like a 12 year old with a little sister and did anybody notice how she looks so similar to Tom Cruise that sometimes I think a) they are the same person b) they are secretly siblings....

Speaking of MILF's here's another one that finally had some sense knocked in to her...you guessed it Brtiney Spears.
Yep that dirtbag on the left, that some refer to as K-Fed, Papa Zao, Mr. Britney Spears has been kicked to the curb.
It's just unfortunate that it took her two years and two kids to realise he was a dirt bag. A greasy one, I might add. For some unknown reason many men consider Britney a MILF but after being with K-Fed, would you still wanna hit that? I think not....
Another MILF that gets on my nerves would be none other than Madge herself. After 20 years she's still the same big skank she was in the late 80's, early 90's. She constantly "re-invents" herself year after year but to me its the same crap just rephrased 38 times or something like that. She has publicly aired where she has been and what she has done and yet she is still considered a MILF. And you know what, I won't lie .... I love 80's Madonna but after a while you just need to give it up and start acting like the soccer mom that you are. Just because you look good for your age does not mean that you should go prancing about the TV screen in leotards...Are you a gymnast? Are you a professional dancer and I don't mean that just because you call yourself one that you are? Has someone classified you(Madonna) as a dancer?


Who do MILF's think they are? really? Hot moms, my ass. But Hot Dads on the other hand....

also blogger = asshat for not letting me put anymore photos in...

15 comments:

Biddie said...

I like the way that K-Fed is now being referred to as Fed-Ex. I wonder who'll take his ass in now?

ldbug said...

I'm completely with you, especialy on the Holmes thing. She completely ruined that Batman movie she was in with Christian Bale. Not that it was a good film, but she just was such a whiney kid in it!!!

Anonymous said...

OK, so I had to google MILF. Haha! I won't be adding that one to my vocab anytime soon. And leave off Madge! She's a gay icon, superstar, with a hot husband...she's doing all right!

Biddie said...

I'm wondering if Tod can explain why Madonna is now called Madge, and what is the criteria to become a gay icon? I don't get it....Is Cher still one? What about Ellen DeGenerous? She is gay, and funny as hell. Some one explain it me!
I don't think that Madonna or her hubby are hot...More not than hot..And why are all of the hot guys gay? It's not fair!

Anonymous said...

Britney should have known K-Fed was a dirt bag from the start. He already had 2 kids with another woman when he hooked up with her. Now he's got 4 kids who won't have a good father.

Katie Holmes probably just had a schoolgirl crush on Cruise that went too far...

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

ldbug - Never saw the Batman movie...couldn't be bothered.
tod- madonna needs to know the truth.
notsocranky yankee - totally agree with everything.

Anonymous said...

life,
I may be wrong here but I think Elton John started the Madge thing. Cher is the high priestess of queer...even though she's like a hundred and fifty years old. She always will be.

How do you get to be one? It helps if you are a gutsy ball busting woman like Bette Midler or tragic like Liza. Ellen is funny but I don't think you can be a gay icon if you are actually gay. I'll have to check my rule book...

adult,
Madonna is the truth...

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

tod - you make me laugh

Heidi the Hick said...

Pffftt bwa ha ha Fed Ex!!!!!

KC this is one of your best ever.

-Katie has the same shaped eyes as Tom. They'll be very happy together? I agree- annoying. Not sexy.

-Britney- nice girl, not rill smrt. Permatainted by the Federline Fertility Curse. Poor kids. (all 4 of them.)

-Madge- you know how I have always loved her both secretly and not...and I think she looks like a million bux, and is a hell of a business woman and frighteningly intelligent...blah blah blah...but I'm still very jealous of her for getting that children's book series contract. End of story. Next!

Heidi the Hick said...

I think Mr. Madge is cute.


But you do know I have a thing about English men!!!!!!

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Madge,she is intelligent and she is a great business woman - but give it up. Seriously make up your mind...are you a writer? are you a dancer? are you an artist? are you a mom? are you a kabalaah encourager?

Biddie said...

I wanted to tell Tod that I have been referred to as a gusty ball busting woman! Am I an icon? Of any kind? Mind you, I can't sing, or dance, or do much of anything....

cocoa_no_gogo said...

I'm not crazy about the term MILF being used in such a casual way by women. Is there nothing that men can keep as their own?

Also, for the record, I don't think you are using the term in a way that is consistent with its original intended meaning. I would never consider Katie Holmes or Britney Spears as MILFs – more just ILFs – as opposed to certain women I see dropping their kids off at the neighborhood school – they are MILFs.

Heidi the Hick said...

My husband says I'm one!!!!!!!

hee hee hee

(sorry KC I guess you didn't really want to know that about us...)

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

no comment...