Thursday, November 16, 2006

Oh How I wish to be a CELEB-RIITAAY


Seems that Ms. Spears latest problem is Fed-X's threats of releasing a sex tape between the two of them. He hopes by blackmailing her with this tape he can achieve his true goals which is $30 Million dollars and the custody of their two children. I have some comments for this ...

1. When will celebrities stop making sex tapes? Don't they know that when a scorned lover gets pissed off, they are going to release this hideous monstrosity that is K-Fed and Brit doing the deed. Or do we have to revisit the Paris Hilton Sex Tape fiasco again?

2. Does Kevin know how to count or has he forgotten the two others he abandoned so he could shack up with Britney?

But there is that incriminating evidence
of Britney driving with Sean Preston on her lap.
That might come back to bite her in the ass, yet again.

3. Does Fed X know that black mail is illegal? I guess not. Especially since he can't remember that he has FOUR children. Good luck getting custody of your kids after you black mail their mother and was spotted stealing your meal from a high end restaraunt in LA. (Yes he was spotted stealing his dinner. He and about 12 wannabe rappers went into a restaurant spent $1200 on dinner and while the waitress was putting the meals in to doggy bags as requested by K-Fed he stole the wine and ran out.)

4. Aside from blackmail, stealing meals and trying not to get himself beat up for recording an album he is going after spousal support. You know most people would try and gain some self respect here, you know like get a real job, find an apartment and try to set up a normal life for himself and prove that he can be a decent father. Nope he's still going to try and mooch off Brit. And for the first time I feel sorry for her. Sorry that she was stupid enough to marry this low life and have not one, but two children with him.

I think Brit will get custody for many reasons and in the words that Brit text messaged to K-Fed "I h8 u loser"

Oh, if only I were a celebrity. I would be Brit's friend right now, she really needs someone to say to her..."You're doing the right thing by dumping K-Fed but you're doing the wrong thing by going around with your hair in that bob you call a haircut."

7 comments:

dilling said...

oh, I think they kind of deserved each other...but the kids sure don't...

The Fashion Diva said...

LMAO - you so hit the nail on the head with your comments and I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks she has a poor excuse for a hair cut.

I have to agree with dilling here - they did deserve each other. This is going to sound exceptionally catty and snobby of me (two things which I'm generally not but have allowed myself to be in this instance hehe) but I think they both are so scummy they give white trash a bad name. Can't help but feel sorry for the kids.

Biddie said...

fashion Diva - where have you been? I haven't heard from you in so long. I love the line where you think they both give white trash a bad name.

dilling - you're right. The kids do not deserve this. Divorce is hard so I can only imagine what it would be like to have your parents divorce splashed around in the media but thankfully, they are just little.

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Sorry, it was me who posted the last comment but it came up under my mom's user name.

Heidi the Hick said...

KC, well said!

And quit impersonating your mother.

Biddie said...

Divorce sucks, but so does having 2 parents living together that hate each other. This is better for everyone in the long run.
I do think that they deserve each other, tho. Honestly, ANOTHER sex tape scandal? I swear to GAWD if there is any mention of Dirty Sanchez,I'll lose my mind....................

Heidi the Hick said...

(snicker)

Y'know, to be honest...I kinda thought they really would stay together. I didn't think she had the guts to dump him!