Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Can You Feel It Baby?

My list of crushes is only going to contain those of celebrity status and not the real life losers I have encountered. But maybe someday, when I am feeling confident I will post the humiliating real life crushes that have ended oh so badly.

So here they are in alphabetical order.

A is for Anthony Kiedis. Sure you can't touch him...AT ALL. But he's a fascinating character. I mean I have read his book, I know where he's been and yet I still love him. I think he could talk his way into anything. Which I probably why many people say that if given the chance I would not be allowed to meet him. But check out his devilish grin.

B is For Billy Idol. The world's hottest old man, who I almost touched. Oooh that would have been exciting. Sure I would have needed medical attention afterwards because he contains more diseases than...(insert something intelligent here).

C is for Christopher Meloni. He's Detective Stabler on Law and Order. He's mostly a good cop with this emotional train wreck of his life. But I still love him. He played a gay man on Oz. But that doesn't matter. I got to see his bum.

D is for David Boreanaz. He's the vampire with a soul. His character was so tortured between right and wrong. He was probably my first real crush next to Jordan from New Kids on the Block when I was two years old. Now he's all dark and mysterious and unfortunately married.

E is for Eddie Cibrian. The smokin' hot firefighter from Third Watch. Third Watch was full of eye candy. And unfortunately it's only on in reruns but still worth watching.

Let's jump to the letter J. And hold on because there are A LOT of them.

J is for Jake Gylenhaal. He's such a cutie. And in Jarhead you get to see him wear nothing except a Santa hat.

J is for Jacob Hoggard. This Canadian rocker is quite the card. He has a stage presence like you would not believe. My love for him started a few years ago, watching Canadian Idol with Heidi. I hate that show but for one season...it was my fav. Oh and did I mention I got to touch him and meet the band. Yeah, that footage is on youtube somewhere. Don't look for it. I look like a fool.

J is for Jacob Young. Resident bad boy on All My Children. Need I say more.

J is for James Marsters. The bad vampire turned good. Thanks to that little thing called a soul he went and got for Buffy. Something about proving to Buffy he was worthy of her love. Whatever. He looks like Billy Idol. And he can play the guitar. People in Australia love him and so do I.

J is for Jason Wiles. Hot cop with a bad attitude from the show Third Watch.

J is for Jon Bon Jovi. What can I say I have something for guitar players.

J is for John Stamos. I have nothing to say. I'm too busy looking at him.

M is for Marky Mark. Hence the title "Can You Feel It Baby?" Sure, he tried to rap. He was also a model for Calvin Klein. Now he's an actor. I don't care what he is. Just look at him.

So now that you have survived my list of celebrity crushes...I anticipate the comments. Also Blogger is a huge pain in my ass and won't post photos. I will try again later but this will be the fourth attempt so...damn you blogger. Damn you.

7 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

Anthony. He could talk you into almost anything. Try to resist! Just try!!!! You must not touch the Kiedis!

The Hoggard...so talented, so hot, so...young. Yikes. I will always be nothing more than just another middle aged goofy pink haired housewife to him.

Good crush list, KC! But dang, the lack of co-operation on Blogger's part is really REALLY upsetting!!

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

I know. We need the images! The images of sexiness!

Biddie said...

I'm with you on most of your crushes. I don't get Jacob Hoggard, but Jason Wiles...James Marsters...Yummy.

Anonymous said...

Good list!

Although I don't get David Boreanaz (too depressive)though I am a HUGE Buffy fan and loved Spike.

Marky Mark is hot but in a weird ugly sort of way. Although he was the best looking one in Planet Of The Apes! Hee Hee!

Liz said...

I'd like to be the meat in an Angel/Spike sandwich mmmmmmmmmm.

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

I freakin' love the boys of Buffy including Xander. I have all seven seasons...

The Fashion Diva said...

Not too shabby. I'm totally with you on JBJ and Mark W. Of course I must say that Joe Elliott from Def Leppard, Dougray Scott, Curtis Stone (the Take Home Chef on TLC) plus several others that I can't think of at the moment really should have made your list too. hehe