Saturday, November 11, 2006

Well, this is uh...interesting?

I don't know if anybody watches Wife Swap or Trading Spouses, but in this house certain members do and the rest of us just kinda get sucked in to watching it as well. Well on Wife Swap about a month ago, they featured a family of pirates. Yes, you heard me...pirates. And I must admit, it was hilarious. To watch a family dressed in pirate fashion and call each other names such as Captain and Wench. There's nothing classier. And they had swords and their house was a mess to say the least. . .
So today, I was researching the shows, okay...well I wanted to check out the legalities and such but couldn't find anything. The networks are really keeping their dirty laundry a secret. I couldn't find much except for the pirate family's website and some footage of Mad Sally on youtube.
So if you really want to get some pirattitude check out their website.

www.talklikeapirate.com

or go to youtube.com and search for Mad Sally/Talk like a pirate.

It really is different.

3 comments:

Biddie said...

I loved the Pirate episode. I can't imagine grown people living like that 24/7, but it was fun to watch...Kind of like train wreck...

Heidi the Hick said...

I was a pirate for Halloween. Once.

Heidi the Hick said...

...and I was really convincing too.