Monday, March 19, 2007

Back to the Grind

First day back to school in three weeks equals three computer assignments, one unwritten midterm, one sales analysis project, one presentation(tomorrow) and me bored outta my mind. I've started my new assignments but I am already bored and don't knowwhere to go with them. Not fun. Not creative. I know that only boring people are bored so I guess this makes me a boring person. Also, I have two pending assignments to be handed in and can't locate one of the teachers to hand in hte assignment. No good can come of this. I am already tired and bored of the dungeon aka the computer lab with no windows and sucks the life out of me every monday with five hours of class non stop. I'll check in with all of you later but right now I have to get back to my creative assignments because who knows when I will get back to the computer lab.

7 comments:

captain corky said...

I used the same title for my post today. I think we might share a brain which means you are not boring because I'm not. At least I don't think I am.

ldbug said...

Oh, I feel you. I have one huge boring prospect in front of me..needs to be done, must be done, but the motivation is hard to find!!!!!!!

Michael Colvin said...

Wouldn't it be great if we could all swap jobs/college for the day? No? I'm sure we wouldn't find each others stuff quite so boring.

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Tod- I totally agree. I would find anything including watching paint dry, more interesting.

Heidi the Hick said...

Well I dunno about boring but I got me a slammin cool vintage suede coat....

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Heidi- Glad you like the jacket. Is is Juno worthy though?

Heidi the Hick said...

yeah it's Juno worthy. O yes!!!! I can make it rock. I decided that it's crazy enough to work!