Monday, March 05, 2007

Smokin' Mad

Yesterday morning as I was leaving for work. I noticed my usual route to the bus stop was blocked off by several police cars and some fire trucks. This small building known as BJ Tax Place was up in smoke. I was pissed. I had to back track a few blocks, walk past the crack infested coffee shop and make my way to the bus stop further down the street. By the time I arrived at work I wreaked of smoke and it was highly unattractive to smell like a fire pit.
I was in the break room, ranting and raving about how this fire has fucked up my day. My insignificant other was not pleased with me. He started telling me that I was being selfish because someone poor people just lost their business and their home that was attatched to the business.
I stated that I did not care. And do you want to know why I don't care. I don't care because there were prostitutes hanging out in the back of the house turning tricks, drug dealers coming and going at all hours. This was not a financial institution by any means. So I don't give a damn that it was on fire for hours yesterday. Now if only the crack infested coffee shop would blow up.
My usual route is still blocked off by police cars and crime scene tape and I am still pissed off.

Anyways, I changed the music on my blog to my birthday song. Now I know that 50 Cent's In Da Club is everbodys birthday song but it is actually mine because it was released the day of my 15th birthday. So it is my birthday song and nobody will tell me otherwise.

6 comments:

ldbug said...

Maybe all the cops are still there b/c the people are getting busted? Could be a good thing, clean up the area and make for a better walk in the future!

captain corky said...

I wouldn't mind if the crack infested coffee shop blew up either, as long as I could throw in some Starbucks stores for good measure.

dilling said...

mmm...I would bring marshmallows and beer to watch the crack trap across the street from me go down in a blaze of glory...

Heidi the Hick said...

Yeah, you may have been kind of insensitive, but you want to hope that the neighbourhood gets cleaned up because of it!

You're not legal YET kid.

tomorrow, that's another story!!

captain corky said...

Happy Birthday KC! I'll be back later to see if you post today.

FOUR DINNERS said...

ok ok it's yours