Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Go Shorty it's my Birthday

Happy Birthday to me!

When I was younger my mom would throw me the best birthday parties anyone could ever ask for. If I wanted a theme party, I had one. If I wanted one in a restaurant I had one. Any gift I ever asked for I received. I am one spoiled birthday girl and today there will be no exception.
My dad has agreed to make me chocolate chip pancakes for dinner, my insignificant other is coming over for dinner and I get presents. I have been pumping everyone for information on my presents and no one will freakin' budge. Only a few more hours I suppose.

7 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

happy birthday babe. Have a great one. xx

ldbug said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Biddie said...

Happy birthday KC! 19 already...man, I feel old.

Heidi the Hick said...

IIIIII'm
gooonnnnnaahhhh

siiiiiing

to yooooooooo!

So you better pick up the phone tonight!

xxxoo

Michael Colvin said...

Happy Birthday! :)

dilling said...

oh glorious happy birthday to you, the spoiled birthday girl...revel in it.

captain corky said...

Nice. Hope you had a great time.