Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hump de Bump

Since Youtube is being a pain in the ass, I will tell you about yesterday's post. It was the RHCP latest video. One of my favorite songs from the Stadium Arcadium. Hump de Bump, finally got a video but I don'te get it. I mean Anthony Kiedis is wearing Grills. What the hell is that all about? Seriously. Go to Youtube and see the Kiedis wearing Grills. Then tell me what you think. I know that when I said I wanted a pair of Grills people looked at me like I was insane. I seriously don't know what to make of this video. You can go to muchmusic. com and look under fresh vids or just search for it on craptastic Youtube and leave your comments.

3 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

I love that song and am afraid of that video.

Whenever I see them Grills I think of tooth decay. does anybody else thing it looks like tooth decay???

Or I have a bad visual of french fry chunks caught in them.

yeeeeesh.

but I still love the Kiedis.

ldbug said...

What are grills?

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Grills are teeth jewelry mainly worn by rappers in the music biz.