Monday, March 12, 2007

Stuff that I don't know what to do with.

10am -Due to my lovely throat infection I was unable to participate in the festivities known as "My Birthday Week" - it had to be put on hold and it sucked. I whined and complained about it a lot. To anyone who would listen or happened to be within a three metre radius of me. My Birthday Week has been postponed until this week. I am not satisfied. At all.
I have yet to get my passport to go to Texas and time is running out. I would be very surprised if this pans out at all now. I have missed an insane amount of school including today so that I could get my passport stuff organized, finish up an assignment that was due last week and reschedule a few appointments that had to be cancelled. To top it all off, I received an email from a member of a group project who is highly unimpressed with my recent absence. Well, when she finds out I was sick, she will not be so nasty and I think I might cough on her just to let her know what a pain in the ass this throat infection has been, because we all know how much enjoyment I've had from it. I'm actually better today, I just have to get some things sorted out before I can go back such as this pain in the ass project I have been avoiding all weekend.
My birthday wasn't all bad though. I did get some kick ass gifts.
My parents bought me these pants I wanted, a purse I begged for, and Season 1 of Friends. Then my mom is still taking me shopping. My insignificant other went to Build A Bear and made me the St. Patrick's Day bear which I really wanted.
4pmish - My trip to Texas has been cancelled. Part of me is relived and the other part of me is really disappointed because I really wanted to go. Maybe there will be something else, some other time. I am still working on this ridiculous project for Wendy's. I can't get it done. Everyone left the house so I could focus but I still manage to come up with any ideas to make Wendy's not a sucky fast food restaurant. I have to hand this in tomorrow. No more procrastinating. A doctor's note is not going to help me along any more. I have no ideas for Wendy's. I hate their food, their service is shit and I think I have had better burgers at McDonald's dare I say it.
Part of the reason I can't stay focused is that I have some stuff on my mind. Such as my meeting at 8am tomorrow morning. How am I going to get my stuff printed off in time? What am I going to wear? Okay, I know what I am going to wear I just have to go exchange the pants for a bigger size but that means getting up and going to the mall where I will be forced to deal with people. I really hate people. Maybe my insignificant other will come with me. Doubt it.
I am also really excited because Saturday is St. Patrick's Day and I will be legally allowed in to the bars. And I can wear my fav shirt.
I swear that I have ADD or ADHD. Swear it. Can't stay focused. I will never get anything accomplished. Ever. I'm going to dance and then go back to my project. Yes a dance break sounds like it might help me. I don't know how but I'm doing it.
ttyl

2 comments:

ldbug said...

Aw, sorry your trip got canceled:-(

Hopefully things will work out this week so you can enjoy your weekend legaly in the bar:-P

Biddie said...

I am relieved that you aren't going to be travelling with Posh and her boy toy. I know that it must be disappointing, but I'm sure that there will be other opportunites.
We'll extend your birthday week, and maybe next week we'll have dinner ut with Grandma and Lynda. That's always fun. You've got the rest of your life to drink, and the bars will always be there....